wrapper for arc representation of tangles
- void addCap(const TE& i)
- add two extra ends before the tangle end and connect them by an arc.
- void addCup(const TE& i)
- join the tangle end to the next and removing the new closed component if there is one.
- auto addCupGCC(const TE& i) const -> bool
- true if the two ends were connected (=new closed component); false if the two ends belonged to different arcs
- auto check() const -> bool
- true if the object is a well-defined crossingless tangle
- auto components_to(const Arcs& a2) const -> IndexLL
- list of components from one crossingless tangle to another
- auto operator!=(const Arcs& arcs2) const -> bool
- true if idempotents differ (ignore gradings)
- auto operator==(const Arcs& arcs2) const -> bool
- true if idempotents coincide (ignore gradings)
- auto pairs() const -> std::vector<std::pair<TE, TE>>
- converts arc-format (Arcs) into pair-format, which consists of all pairs with for which the tangle connects the tangle ends to .
- void print() const
- print representative of a cobordism object in terminal
- void rotate(const TE& top)
- convert arcs by rotating the first 'top' tangle ends : Arcs representing a one-sided tangle with 0 top tangle ends are converted into arcs representing a two-sided tangle with 'top' top tangle strands and vice versa. This is done by rotating the first 'top' tangle strands by 180 degrees. This function does not check, if the input arcs are valid. It simply reverses the order of the first 'top' elements and then relabels the entries if they are < 'top'.
- auto to_string() const -> std::string
- string representative of a cobordism object